SmartHub is North Central Electric Cooperative's free online bill payment system that allows members to monitor their daily energy use. A SmartHub account must be created before members can begin paying their electric bill online.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link to allow for easy navigation to the members billing information. Members can use SmartHub to review account information and pay their electric bill, or they may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows members to pay electronically using Visa, MasterCard or Discover or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time, during office hours. Payments made after 7:30 p.m. may not update until the next business day.
- Provides current and historical billing information, payment history and use graphs.
- Allows members to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Members with multiple accounts can pay with a single payment.
- Includes a free app for smartphones and tablets. Download it by searching "SmartHub" in either the Apple Store or Android Marketplace. Once the app is open, type in "North Central Electric Cooperative" as the provider. The log in information is the same for both the website and mobile app. Click here for detailed instructions on downloading the app.
Need help using SmartHub? Check out this list of Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are having problems with your web browser please click here to learn how to clear the cookies on your browser.
Energy consumption graphs are now available to view on Smarthub under the My Usage tab. However, the energy consumption shown in a pop-up box when a mouse pointer hovers over a month does not show the monthly consumption correctly at the present time. Clicking on and viewing the month’s details will show the correct energy consumption. This is a temporary software issue, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The issue does not affect members using the Smarthub mobile app.
Members can call North Central Electric at 419-426-3072 / 1-800-426-3072 during regular business hours to speak with a member services representative.